(1) Huang Y., Ma Y.G., Liu T., Luo, M. Climate Change Impacts on Extreme Flows Under IPCC RCP Scenarios in the Mountainous Kaidu Watershed, Tarim River Basin. Sustainability 2020, 12, 2090; doi:10.3390/su12052090.
(2) Peng J.B., Huang Y.*, Liu T., Jiang L.L., et al. Atmospheric nitrogen pollution in urban agglomeration and its impact on alpine lake-case study of Tianchi Lake. Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 688: 312-323.
(3) Ma Y.G., Huang Y.*, Liu T. Change and Climatic Linkage for Extreme Flows in Typical Catchments of Middle Tianshan Mountain, Northwest China. Water, 2018, 10, 1061.
(4) Ma Y.G., Huang Y.*, Chen X, Bao A.M. Modelling snowmelt runoff under climate change scenarios in an ungauged mountainous watershed, Northwest China. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 2013, 8, doi 10.1155/2013/808565.
(5) Huang Y., Chen X., Li Y.P., Huang G.H., Bao A.M., Liu T. A fuzzy-based simulation method for modelling hydrological processes under uncertainty. Hydrological Processes. 2010, 24:3718-3732.
(6) Huang Y., Li Y.P., Chen X., Bao A.M., Ma Y.G. Optimization of the irrigation water resources for agricultural sustainability in Tarim River Basin, China. Agricultural Water Management. 2012, 107: 74-85.
(7) Huang Y., Li Y.P., Chen X., Bao A.M. A multistage simulation-based optimization model for water resources management in Tarim River Basin, China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. DOI 10.1007/s00477-012-0585-x.