1. Shuai Zhao, Chunmei Du, Changyan Tian. Suppression of Fusarium oxysporum and induced resistance of plants involved in the biocontrol of Cucumber Fusarium Wilt by Streptomyces bikiniensis HD-087. World Journal of Microbiology & Biotechnology, 2012, 28(9): 2919–2927.
2. Shuai Zhao, Na Zhou, Lei Wang, Changyan Tian. Halophyte-endophyte coupling: a promising bioremediation system for oil-contaminated soil in northwest China. Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 47(21): 11938–11939.
3. Shuai Zhao, Changyan Tian, Chunmei Du. Production of hybrids of Streptomyces bikiniensis strain HD-087 by genome shuffling and enhancement of its bio-control activity against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. Cucumerinum. Journal of Horticultural Science & Biotechnology, 2014, 89(2): 147–152.
4. Shuai Zhao, Li Li, Shanhui Li, Hongfei Wang, Wael N. Hozzein, Yongguang Zhang, Mohanned A. M. Wadaan, Wenjun Li, Changyan Tian. Actinotalea suaeda sp. nov., isolated from the halophyte Suaeda physophora in Xinjiang, Northwest China. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek International Journal of General and Molecular Microbiology, 2015, 107(1): 1–7.
5. Shuai Zhao, Na Zhou, Zhengyong Zhao, Ke Zhang, Changyan Tian. High-Throughput sequencing analysis of the endophytic bacterial diversity and dynamics in roots of the halophyte Salicornia europaea. Current Microbiology, 2016, 72(5): 557–562.
6. Shuai Zhao, Na Zhou, Zhengyong Zhao, Ke Zhang, Guohua Wu, Changyan Tian. Isolation of endophytic plant growth-promoting bacteria associated with the halophyte Salicornia europaea and evaluation their promoting activity under salt stress. Current Microbiology, 2016, 73(4): 574–581.
7. Shuai Zhao, Jun-Jie Liu, Samiran Banerjee, Na Zhou, Zhen-Yong Zhao, Ke Zhang, Chang-Yan Tian. Soil pH is equally important as salinity in shaping bacterial communities in saline soils under halophytic vegetation. Scientific Reports, 2018, 8(1): 4550.
8. Shuai Zhao, Junjie Liu, Samiran Banerjee, James F. White, Na Zhou, Zhenyong Zhao, Ke Zhang, Ming-Fang Hu, Kathryn Kingsley, Changyan Tian. Not by salinity alone: How environmental factors shape fungal communities in saline soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 2019, 83(5): 1387–1398.
9. Shuai Zhao, JunJie Liu, Samiran Banerjee, Na Zhou, ZhenYong Zhao, Ke Zhang, MingFang Hu, ChangYan Tian. Biogeographical distribution of bacterial communities in saline agricultural soil. Geoderma, 2020, 361: 114095.