4. Gangliang Tang, Xiangyi Li, Lisha Lin and Fanjiang Zeng. Impact of girdling and leaf removal on Alhagi sparsifolia leaf senescence [J]. Plant growth regulation. 2016, 78(2):205-216
5. Gangliang Tang, Xiangyi Li, Lisha Lin, Zhuyu Gu and Fanjiang Zeng. The Chlorophyll a Fluorescence Characteristic in Different Types of Leaf Senescence in Alhagi sparsifolia [J[. J Plant Growth Regul.2016, 35(4):952-964
6. Gangliang Tang, Xiangyi Li, Lisha Lin, Yi Hu and Fanjiang Zeng. Inhibition of root respiration induces leaf senescence in Alhagi sparsifolia [J]. Photosynthetica. 2017, 55 (4): 588-602.
7. Gangliang Tang, Xiangyi Li, Lisha Lin, Zhuyu Gu and Fanjiang Zeng. Leaf senescence can be induced by inhibition of root respiration [J]. J Plant Growth Regul. 2018,38(3): 980-991.
8. Gangliang Tang, Xiangyi Li, Lisha Lin and Fanjiang Zeng. Different causes of photosynthetic decline and water status in different stages of girdling in Alhagi sparsifolia Shap. (Fabaceae)[J]. Brazilian Journal of Botany.2016, 39(2):519-529
9.Gang-Liang Tang, Zi-Chun Guo, Bo Zhang, Xiang-Yi Li, Fan-Jiang Zeng. Long-term clipping caused carbohydrates accumulation induced transition of Alhagi sparsifolia from herbs to shrubs [J]. Functional of plant biology. 2019, 46: 967-985.
10. Gangliang Tang, Junning Ma, Bettina Hause, Peter Nick, Michael Riemann. Jasmonate is required for the response to osmotic stress in rice [J]. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 2020, 175:doi.org/10.1016/j.envexpbot