1. Wang Weihua, Wu Tonghua, Chen Yaning, et al. Spatial variations and controlling factors of ground ice isotopes in permafrost areas of the central Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 688, 542-554.
2. Wang Weihua, Wu Tonghua, Zhao Lin, et al. Hydrochemical characteristics of ground ice in permafrost regions of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 626, 366-376.
3. Wang Weihua, Wu Tonghua, Zhao Lin, et al. Exploring the ground ice recharge near permafrost table on the central Qinghai-Tibet Plateau using chemical and isotopic data[J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2018, 560, 220-229.
4. Wang Weihua, Chen Yaning, Wang Wanrui. Groundwater recharge in the oasis-desert areas of northern Tarim Basin, northwest China[J]. Hydrology Research, 2020, 51, 1506-1520.
5. Wang Wanrui, Chen Yaning, Wang Weihua, et al. Evolution characteristics of groundwater and its response to climate and land-cover changes in the oasis of dried-up river in Tarim Basin[J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2021, 594, 125644.